Knitted Leisurewear Fabrics
Payment Options for Buying Josery Fabrics
- Buy online through PayPal.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay online. No Paypal account is required - you pay as a Paypal guest.
- Pay by Credit or Debit card over the phone. We pass on a 3% surcharge for Credit Card payments.
- Deposit direct into our bank account (phone for details).
- BACS - please phone for full bank details. Please fax or e-mail a BACS remittance advice when making BACS payments to enable us to efficiently match your payment to your account. Fax 0115 964 0223 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay by cheque - normal clearing times apply, please make cheques payable to “Josery Textiles Ltd”. Please post cheques to: Josery Textiles Ltd., Unit 2 Benneworth Close, Hucknall, Nottingham. NG15 6EL
- Cash - if you are visiting us we can accept cash payments, although we prefer payment by debit card if possible.
If you are ordering online, this site is set up to make a £7.00 delivery charge irrespective of the size of your order. However, this is for UK deliveries only (see below for overseas deliveries).
If you are ordering just a few sample collars or cuffs please phone to place your order, we can send them out by post for under £2.00.
Overseas Export Orders and/or Deliveries to Europe:
Due to the variable weight of every order and the variation in delivery charges for different destinations, we will need to quote you an extra delivery charge based on the exact order you wish to place. The best way is to use the shopping cart for the fabric/items you want to order, then use the export links on the shopping cart/checkout pages which will forward your proposed order to us. We will come back to you with the cost of the extra delivery charge and the methods of payment.